This action-packed two-day event will include:
- A full-day tour of food and agriculture operations
- An awards celebration honoring the top 20 emerging leaders in food and agriculture from across the country – nominated and voted for BY YOU!
- Expert learning sessions designed to equip emerging leaders with industry knowledge and leadership development
- Networking opportunities to facilitate fruitful business relationships
Learn from today’s leaders in food and agriculture:
- Top drivers of demand for food and agriculture today
- Opportunities for expansion and growth
- How to address the biggest challenges facing the sector
- Skills necessary to take your career in food and agriculture to the next level
- Managing through a changing agri-food ecosystem
Emerging Leaders in Food & Ag will take place at …
Dedicated in 1895, the University Club of Denver has established itself as a premium destination point for any event looking for a distinctive venue. The building boasts eight banquet rooms, two bars and a number of charming common areas.
The University Club sits on the corner of 17th and Sherman Street, four blocks south of the Capitol and an easy walk to the 16th Street Pedestrian Promenade that is the heart of downtown Denver.
Attendees arriving from the Denver airport can take the light rail to Union Station and catch the free 16th Street shuttle to reach the U Club.
Please note that the U Club has a dress code. Jeans, shorts, t-shirts, athletic apparel, tennis shoes and similar clothes are not appropriate. Casual business attire is acceptable.
The Emerging Leaders in Food & Ag has secured rooms at the Holiday Inn Express of Denver exclusively for our attendees. Use the BOOK NOW link to reserve your room.
|Holiday Inn Express : Denver Downtown | 1715 Tremont Place | Denver, Colorado 80202|
|(877) 666-3243 | | | | Hotel Information | Map & Directions|